Saturday, December 6, 2008

A fucking joke...


Wow...

Its been a week that i have been married.. I'm happy. But unfortunately some fools just cant mind their own bizness!

Calling my wife to give so called advise n shit, preaching religion n acting like the parent! And he's only the uncle, n not even by blood.. Shit..

First he sindir me n my family at the mosque minutes b4 my nikah n then now he does dis.. Wow.. He sure got balls to do dat..

My father in law doesnt even do dis..

My absence is due to work... If u got so much to complain, put food on the table 4 me, my wife n my family....


Dont ungkit dat u took care of my wife when she was a kid... U did it secara ikhlas, and cara islam bukan sebegini..


Did u people ever think dat bcoz of u guys, our marriage would be in jeopardy?


Dont preach about islam... U salam my mum in the mosque!!!! itu dah salah kalau u betul2 nak ikut!


U have a degree or diploma means ZERO if commonsense pun tak ada!!


Cara islam....mmmm, kalau nak ikut cara islam SAYA SUAMI! So, what ever i say GOES!


haha... U have made a fool out of yrself!


So silly and so stupid...


My wife has the freedom to decide, bcoz i want it to be dat way..


She deserves the rights to think and choose...


I would never stop her from seeing her DAD...


U dont know me, and u dont need to!


I dont have to meet any of you bcoz u are not important!!!!!

Her dad gave me his blessings and dat is more than enuff...




*if u cant handle my words, dont read my blog!!!*

No comments: